The AniCura Group has recently established itself in Belgium, consisting of several AniCura veterinary clinics throughout Belgium. The number of clinics is growing rapidly and the services they offer are constantly expanding. We are often looking for new motivated colleagues who have a passion for pets.
For one of our specialized clinics in the Liege area, we are looking for a new veterinary intern.
Today, our team is composed of 19 veterinarians, including several experts in surgery, internal medicine, ophthalmology and osteopathy, 2 residents in the official small animal surgery specialization program (ECVS), several general veterinarians, and 3 specialized interns and 5 general interns.
Are you our new intern?
As a future colleague, you have the following skills and values:
- No previous experience is required
- You have a great thirst for knowledge and wish to increase it on a regular basis
- You are independent and at the same time a team player who values teamwork in a good working atmosphere and knowledge sharing
- You are enthusiastic about sharing your knowledge and experience with your colleagues
- You are customer oriented with a good dose of empathy and good communication skills
- You are motivated, hardworking, dynamic, willing and flexible.
- You are fluent in French and/or English
What do we offer you?
- A certified internship in accordance with the EBVS (European Board of Veterinary Specialisation) recommendations, which is carried out on a rotation basis between the different departments (internal medicine, surgery, medical imaging, emergency, intensive care, anesthesia).
- The practice and development of your specialty within the framework of a collaboration for a period of one year.
- Participation in an ambitious project with a team of specialized veterinarians composed of European College graduates from several disciplines
- A clinic with a state-of-the-art medical infrastructure and a high workload in your field of expertise